The Tube

Standing on the tube during rush hour, she presses tightly up against me, all of us pressed together and crowded round so that no one can really move as the train rocks along its path. I lean down a little to put my head next to her ear, whispering quietly to her, trying to keep her calm and distracted since the press is making me panic a little, and I'm not crushed amongst people's chests.

I squeeze my hands free of the bodies pressing around me, managing to move them to rest on her hips. She looks up at me, slightly nervous, although I can't really tell why. Still, that slight nervousness gives me an idea.

Carefully I move my hand round to her stomach, resting it as gently as possible in the crowd, and then slip it down into the waistband of her trousers. No one around us has any idea as I slide my fingers down, stroking the soft warmth of her, slipping my hand inside her satin panties until I find what I'm after. I pinch her clit between two of my fingers, pushing it free of its protective folds of skin, and begin to stroke it.

Her knees buckle slightly, and she moans, but over the sound of the train and with the press of people around us no one hears and she cannot fall as I continue to stroke her. Occasionally I check lower, to see if she's wet enough, and when she is I slide a finger inside her, then another, twisting my wrist awkwardly to pump them in and out of her.

An announcement comes over the speakers saying that ours is the next stop. As the train slows I free my hand, raising it to my mouth and licking it clean of the glistening liquids.